- Drapers Gardens is going for final demolition consent
- There are demolition signs on the entrance doors too.
- 30 St Mary Axe has a strange funky window cleaning system, but it's not quite working yet
- You can walk right round 30 SMA, but not in its own plaza- it's not quite finished yet
- There's a Baltic Exchange bomb commemorative plaque, with flowers by it
- Diego Maradona took a drug overdose, and Kevin Spacey got mugged (ES teasers, unteased by reading the actual headlines)
- There's a new food chain called glö, who gave me a small sample of wasabi peas, which were very nice
- The new Broadgate building is finished externally
- You can't "game" MyCokeMusic's giveaway like you could the Pepsi iTunes promotion
- DrDownload thinks a lack of DRM is a problem with my operating system, so I can't (easily) claim my free track anyway
- So far, the best place I've found to buy pontefract cakes in London is just next to Spitafields Markets
- The two new offices near Spitalfields are getting up to about 5th floor/ 7th floor respectively
- The "retained units" look awful next to the shiny new buildings
- I'm still not sure how much I like del.icio.us, but if I didn't spool, I'd definitely use it.